Friday, June 17, 2011

In the beginnig:

I started working on this venture about 20 years ago. Ever since I was a kid I grew up loving comics. The feel of paper; the smell of the comic as it left the protection of the poly bag. The enjoyment of reading that Batman, Superman, the X-men comic, believing in them and their abilities, the invested time into understanding those characters flaws and strengths; ah the good ol days. I remember walking home from the 7-11 reading comics slurpping on a big gulp. I was about 10 years old and it was something I always wanted to do, tell stories and draw them out for people to read. I guess that's why I'm attempting to do this; I'm attempting to make a comic book, with a full time job, 2 kids and 1 wife life can be difficult, money can be tight and energy may be low but I'm 31 and if I don't start this now, I'll probably never do it. I don't want to look back at my life and ask the question, what if? I want to enjoy life and  so that's what I want to do, have some fun. With that this blog is a blog following me on my quest to publish some books, maybe I can find some other interest along the way and I hope to cover my progress the best I can. Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment