Friday, June 17, 2011

So there I was

So there I was at my first show! There where Vaders, Chewbaccas, ewoks, G.I.Joes, ninjas, Batmans, Halos, Stormtroopers, and even a Thor but I have to say his suit was pretty provocative, something no male kid should ever see. Anyways I didn't really know what to do, I had sweaty hands, I had to pee like 150 times, I had uncontrollable flagellants, should I be serious and give that mysterious artistic look, or be super zany over the top, buck wild kid that was dying to get out cause look at me here we are at the first show! It was amazing, first off I had a couple of friends come with me. I had my pal Mister Shane, who is one of the ring leaders to this comic bit, check him out at http://zero-lives.blogspot.com/  and then I had help from this awesome husband wife team that goes by the name of Rosee and Abneil ( I think I spelled those right). Which was cool because Rosee was the pin up model and took pictures with some of the guest who came by the table to see what we had going on. Then I had my lovely wife Sarah, who has been pretty supportive of this boyhood dream. At the end of the day we where tired, sun burned cause I forgot to bring the easy up, thirsty but it went really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment